Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S part of tonight's Land of 10000 stories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of us in the Twin Cities or other KARE 11 viewing areas, it looks like tonight's Land of 10000 stories segment will have something to do with a Model S. Normally it is about 1/2 way through the 10pm news.

I will post a link to the story when I see it on kare11.com or post a copy from my recording.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks just got around to looking that up. KARE 11 had some footage of your car, from today's event, on the 6 news but I accidently deleted it before making a copy so maybe that will show up on the site soon also it was in a segment about the energy bill.

Yeah, it would be great to get him as part of our local group.

Hey now, we aren't that small! Sorry I had to leave the Capitol early on Monday, but crossing the metro is never fun in sleet, let alone rush hour when you have to get back to work. Did the media ever show up? Did anyone bother to count how many of each EV showed up?

Hey now, we aren't that small! Sorry I had to leave the Capitol early on Monday, but crossing the metro is never fun in sleet, let alone rush hour when you have to get back to work. Did the media ever show up? Did anyone bother to count how many of each EV showed up?

There were a few people with media badges on but it may have been before you got there. From what I could tell they were all unlabeled as to what station they were from but KARE 11 did have a small segment on it.

From Jukka/MN PEV Owners facebook page:

6 Tesla Model S
6 Nissan Leaf
4 Chevrolet Volt
2 Toyota Prius Plug-in
1 Mitsubishi i
1 Ford Fusion Plug-in

There were a few people with media badges on but it may have been before you got there. From what I could tell they were all unlabeled as to what station they were from but KARE 11 did have a small segment on it.

From Jukka/MN PEV Owners facebook page:

6 Tesla Model S
6 Nissan Leaf
4 Chevrolet Volt
2 Toyota Prius Plug-in
1 Mitsubishi i
1 Ford Fusion Plug-in

Thanks for the numbers. It is not reflective of our "auto demographics" but it does, conversely, show that Tesla owners are much more the enthusiast/early adopter types to have so many drivers/vehicles show up.