Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Parts for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a salvaged Tesla Model S that I've used for parts I need for a conversion. I've taken the batteries, chargers, drivetrain, brake booster. But, the body is not totally smashed - some doors are OK, most all the door glass, the CID, IC, all ECUs, anti-lock brake distribution system, steering wheel, all that is available. So, if you need some Model S parts, please let me know.

I've got a salvaged Tesla Model S that I've used for parts I need for a conversion. I've taken the batteries, chargers, drivetrain, brake booster. But, the body is not totally smashed - some doors are OK, most all the door glass, the CID, IC, all ECUs, anti-lock brake distribution system, steering wheel, all that is available. So, if you need some Model S parts, please let me know.
What year is the MS?

Refresh, nosecone, HID headlights, LED headlights? I would like the pre-LED license plate bulb covers if available.

B96E1488-359C-4A70-A96A-AC70D7CF9F79_1_105_c.jpeg

Hello do you have the right rear trunk tail light? And center console?

What color is the carpet… black? If so, is the rear lower boot carpet and padding available?

Sorry, I should have posted more details. 2015 Tesla, white body, beige/black interior, black carpet. I broke the center console being an idiot while removing it.

Attachments

• 20210820_154610.jpg
    20210820_154610.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 111
  • 20210819_121806.jpg
    20210819_121806.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20210819_121817.jpg
    20210819_121817.jpg
    633.7 KB · Views: 110
What color is the carpet… black? If so, is the rear lower boot carpet and padding available?
Yes, black carpet. I'll look on Monday to try to find the trunk carpet and padding. All of that was in good shape. The collision was basically in the front end. The trunk didn't latch properly anymore because there was some damage to the top of the car too. I don't know if it hit a deer or what. But, the carpet was all fine. I'll find the pieces you want and take pictures.