TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S parts

Discussion in 'Model S' started by irfanaa, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. irfanaa

irfanaa New Member

Has anyone needed to get body parts for the Tesla and had to wait months??!!!! My car was rear-ended, the hatch is broken as well as the sensors/bumper. I had our shop order the parts on March 22. When I asked about ETA for the parts arriving, I was told it could take up to 3 months, and that they have no one that they can talk to get an exact ETA. Thinking that Tesla is so responsive when you call with a question, I called. I was told to give my email address and that I would get an update. I am still waiting. I have received 3 emails, each one says that they are waiting for an update. That is my update!!! I am so frustrated. How can a company which produces such a great car have no ability to generate parts and not a single person who is responsible for answering questions about when parts will be sent??? Anyone with this issue? Do you have a way of contacting the company to expedite parts? Thanks!

2. wdolson

wdolson Supporting Member

Tesla is notorious for being slow at delivering replacement parts for collision repair. It's one of their biggest weaknesses.

3. RunDeep

RunDeep Member