Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s performance for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks. I have a model s performance for sale. It has 400 total miles on it. It has the 21 inch silver rims. It has white melalic multi coat exterior. It has the panoramic sun roof. It has the largest battery. The interior is fantastic with black leather and carbon fiber trim. I'm selling because after three weeks I realized the red metallic paint and the tech package was worth waiting for. Please email me with serious offers. No serious offers will be refused. It's a fantastic car. But it will be hard to part with. I've been waiting for three years and it has lived up to my hopes and then some.

red metallic paint?? the red isn't metallic as far as I know
IMG_5542.JPG

unless they changed it a bunch since I saw it

Folks, I can assure you its not a scam. I agree the red is not metallic but is a multicoat not available when I first put down my reservation. I agree with previous posts that the model s performance is only available with the 85 kWh battery. My upgrades were the panoramic all glass roof and the pearl white exterior color. The rear carbon fiber spoiler was included but did not arrive with the vehicle. Tesla assured me the spoiler is on back order and will be available within a month or two. I also purchased the tire inflation kit from the tesla web site. I started this thread to guage the interest in the vehicle, but from the responses I can see viewers are more interested in labeling me as a "troll" (whatever that is), and a scam. That is fine. I intended this to be a serious thread but instead got Dave Chapelle laughing at me. I am located in the sw us and being the victim of recent email hacking am skeptical of posting any vin or personal info. Best of luck serious reservation holders as the model s is a fantastic vehicle.

Folks, I can assure you its not a scam. I agree the red is not metallic but is a multicoat not available when I first put down my reservation. I agree with previous posts that the model s performance is only available with the 85 kWh battery. My upgrades were the panoramic all glass roof and the pearl white exterior color. The rear carbon fiber spoiler was included but did not arrive with the vehicle. Tesla assured me the spoiler is on back order and will be available within a month or two. I also purchased the tire inflation kit from the tesla web site. I started this thread to guage the interest in the vehicle, but from the responses I can see viewers are more interested in labeling me as a "troll" (whatever that is), and a scam. That is fine. I intended this to be a serious thread but instead got Dave Chapelle laughing at me. I am located in the sw us and being the victim of recent email hacking am skeptical of posting any vin or personal info. Best of luck serious reservation holders as the model s is a fantastic vehicle.
Some people are skeptics for good reasons or bad. Of particular note is that it was your first post on the forum, which sets of caution lights for many. Try not to take it too personally.

Hope you find a buyer; the Perf is a fun ride.

I wish I knew the answer to this question. After many frustrating days and independent transport drivers refusing to load my car, Tesla finally sent a service tech to load the vehicle personally. Its on its way to Scottsdale tomorrow. Tesla seems completely dumbfounded and claims they have never experienced anything even close to this before. BTW gaswalla, can you forward me the link to that post. I guess my resale value just took a huge hit!!!!!! Oh well, its just a car right....... I doubt anyone would be interested even if they claim the car is as good as new. Feedback welcome from the honest posters, but then again I am just a "scam" or a "troll"

I don't know if its a scam or not. But this is a marketplace forum, not a market research forum. Its very disingenuous to offer a car for sale, without posting any significant information (PRICE???).

You want to sell the car, fine, sell the car. Not a new idea in this world, its happened before, it'll happen again. List the price you want to sell it for.

If you're looking to make a profit on the car? Fine. SAY it. Bought this for $70k. Would like to offer it to you to jump the line, for $20k extra.

I just find some of the marketplace posts to be down right stupid. Bought the car, doesn't suite my needs, will sell for $20k profit. Doesn't make any sense. At least some of the ones are more honest, "bought the car, love the car, willing to let it go for $20k profit cuz I don't mind going back in line to get another one"

Just saying.