Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could someone please post more pictures of their Silver car with 21" Grey Turbine wheels? Perhaps with different side views? This color combination seems to be hard to find. I'm trying to decide between the silver and grey wheels. Thanks.

Let me know if you need more. Sorry haven't washed her in a while
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415126638.298060.jpg

Let me know if you need more. Sorry haven't washed her in a while

Thank you. Seems like most pictures I've seen of this combination shows the wheel almost blend into the tire and makes it difficult to see. I'm sure some of it is due to the exposure of the picture (i.e. difficult to simultaneously expose a dark tire/wheel against a light/silver main subject). Have you been happy with this combination so far?

Yes, tire and wheel blend in somewhat. Iphone camera doesn't make it better. If you want I could take a picture with the DSLR later. I like the color combo, and you will be in good company (such as myself and Leilani Münter ;-). The dark wheels give the silver a nice accent. It might be my last season though as I am looking into replacing the 21" summer set with 19" cyclones. Less than 20k miles (which is already very good) plus the permanent risk of tire damage from our poor roads make them less practical. But I will miss the looks!

Snapped a couple pics of my 1 month old P85. Modifications include Photosync tint (70 windshield, 35 everywhere else), dipped handles (white), dipped "P" emblem on the rear (black), and black center cap stickers.

Loving this car!

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg