Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our Carbon Ceramic Big Brake Kit with six piston calipers on a full Unplugged car at our Hong Kong distributor, Stamina Performance

14051830_1173670339372503_2449310590647228666_n.jpg

View attachment 182937 My P90D(L) along the banks of the Housatonic River in Stratford, CT.... Stratford Yacht Club and moorings in the background... T-Sportline 19" wheels with Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position S04 tires... (very grippy). Every option but rear seats..... full Xpel Ultimate wrap.
Hi, @ArtInCT , I have Potenza S001 255/40R20 front and rear, and got approximately 10% higher energy consumption. Since PP S04 and S001 are both max performance tires with very high dry and wet grip, do you see similar results?

That looks amazing. I'm frequently in the waldorf area for work. Not sure I've seen your car though (I'd remember the plate :D). Where did you get the Tesla projection/puddle light? Did you install yourself?
Sorry for the late response... Yes I installed them myself.. I got the puddle lights on line at al&eds.com. It may be tough to find on their page, give them a call. If you need help...contact me.....

• Helpful
Reactions: MGMDaware
Sorry for the late response... Yes I installed them myself.. I got the puddle lights on line at al&eds.com. It may be tough to find on their page, give them a call. If you need help...contact me.....
was it hard? I'm pretty handy and not afraid to dive in. I installed my blackvue 2ch cam without issue. Ended up soldering together an odb-II connector for constant 12v power and easily removed the panels along the footwell and door base to hide all the wires. Is it more involved that that?

Hi, @ArtInCT , I have Potenza S001 255/40R20 front and rear, and got approximately 10% higher energy consumption. Since PP S04 and S001 are both max performance tires with very high dry and wet grip, do you see similar results?

Hi Hiroshiy:
After 8K miles on my S04 Pole Positions, my Wh/mile is 320 with a P90D Ludicrous which is pretty darned good. I took the stock tires and wheels off on day 1 when I got the S so I have no point of reference. I will be putting back on the stock all season tires in November so I will see how they run. However, I suspect that cold weather and its effects on Wh/mile may mask any savings IF there is any, the S04's are quiet and seem to be efficient too.

I have been doing on average, 56 miles per day since owning the S so I am not really a high mileage driver where 10% would really mean something. We have been going on quite a few long drives and trips which has attributed to such a high daily rate. Normally, I am at about 40 Miles per day. When my recharge starts at 5AM it is usually done between 6:30 and 7AM at 40A.

Reactions: hiroshiy
Another one for the history books. First P90D Ludicrous with a Rolls Royce Red leather interior, our Signature Quilt and Gloss Carbon Dash & Steering Wheel. Stealth on the outside with our 20x9.0" 20x10.0" TST Wheels in matte black, full chrome delete and 3M Crystalline tint. The way a top of the line Model S should have come on the inside ;).

solid-black-tesla-model-s-20-inch-wheel-tst-matte-black-6-1024x682.jpg

tesla-model-s-rolls-royce-red-signature-quilt-leather-custom-interior-10-1024x682.jpg

MORE INFO HERE.

Last edited:
Another one for the history books. First P90D Ludicrous with a Rolls Royce Red leather interior, our Signature Quilt and Gloss Carbon Dash & Steering Wheel. Stealth on the outside with our 20x9.0" 20x10.0" TST Wheels in matte black, full chrome delete and 3M Crystalline tint. The way a top of the line Model S should have come on the inside ;).

View media item 115964
View media item 115965

MORE INFO HERE.
I can't see your images

View attachment 193930

View attachment 193931

MORE INFO HERE.

Speechless. Now if you can just make it faster.... ;)

Reactions: Reekdog
Hi Hiroshiy:
After 8K miles on my S04 Pole Positions, my Wh/mile is 320 with a P90D Ludicrous which is pretty darned good. I took the stock tires and wheels off on day 1 when I got the S so I have no point of reference. I will be putting back on the stock all season tires in November so I will see how they run. However, I suspect that cold weather and its effects on Wh/mile may mask any savings IF there is any, the S04's are quiet and seem to be efficient too.

I have been doing on average, 56 miles per day since owning the S so I am not really a high mileage driver where 10% would really mean something. We have been going on quite a few long drives and trips which has attributed to such a high daily rate. Normally, I am at about 40 Miles per day. When my recharge starts at 5AM it is usually done between 6:30 and 7AM at 40A.
Thanks for your data, @ArtInCT. 320 is our Rated range which I now can't achieve with my 255/40R20. Maybe 255 is the culprit.