Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Carbon deffusor customized with red chrome stripes.

_AAA6525 copy.jpg

Instagram #stigtronvold

If anyone has seen some of my other threads, you'll know that this car was rear-ended the day after I took delivery, and was in the shop for 7 months. needless to say, it sure feels damn good to have her back. never gonna take for granted having my happy healthy car at home!

GOD I NEED SOME BIGGER WHEELS THO

View attachment 231508 View attachment 231510 View attachment 231511 View attachment 231512 View attachment 231513 View attachment 231514
Welcome back home

Reactions: tchockie
If anyone has seen some of my other threads, you'll know that this car was rear-ended the day after I took delivery, and was in the shop for 7 months. needless to say, it sure feels damn good to have her back. never gonna take for granted having my happy healthy car at home!

View attachment 231508 View attachment 231510 View attachment 231511 View attachment 231512 View attachment 231513 View attachment 231514

Silver is beautiful and was my choice after black. Great pics and glad you got her back. I couldn't imagine being without mine for that long!!

And yes, we BOTH need bigger wheels. Turbines calling...

Car turned out amazing, I know you are glad to have it back. Current mod list?

Car turned out amazing, I know you are glad to have it back. Current mod list?

Thanks bud! Really no significant mods, just tint and the rubber splitter. Tint is Madico Charcool 20 and i love the color, like it better than the 3M i've usually used. Front is DUBS IR 70. Heat rejection and color is great, but there is a very slight haze when looking out so I probably won't use it again next time. I didn't think I would like the splitter but turns out i really like how it looks in person.

I have a set of HRE FF01 powder coated semi-gloss black coming soon, hopefully this week. I'll take some more pics when I get them. Can't wait!

Reactions: rjhoskins
Thanks bud! Really no significant mods, just tint and the rubber splitter. Tint is Madico Charcool 20 and i love the color, like it better than the 3M i've usually used. Front is DUBS IR 70. Heat rejection and color is great, but there is a very slight haze when looking out so I probably won't use it again next time. I didn't think I would like the splitter but turns out i really like how it looks in person.

I have a set of HRE FF01 powder coated semi-gloss black coming soon, hopefully this week. I'll take some more pics when I get them. Can't wait!
Rubber splitter source? Not sure if it's the pics or what, but it looks pretty good! Evannex??

Drove my Model S from Frankfurt, Germany to the tiny country of Moldova. Via Hungary and Romania and back via Ukraine. Moldova - This is where my brother-in-law lives and he's a photographer. He made the following pictures of my MS at the border to Transnistria (Wikipedia link), the only de-facto regime in Europe (Which isn't a good thing, just saying :) ).

If you like these pics, please consider hiring him for your photo projects. He'll travel internationally, especially keen for automobile projects :) His website with much more photos: Egor Tetiushev (Facebook: Егор Тетюшев) - or you can PM me if you want to get in touch.

Egor-ModelS-1.jpg

Egor-ModelS-2.jpg
Egor-ModelS-3.jpg

Drove my Model S from Frankfurt, Germany to the tiny country of Moldova. Via Hungary and Romania and back via Ukraine. Moldova - This is where my brother-in-law lives and he's a photographer. He made the following pictures of my MS at the border to Transnistria (Wikipedia link), the only de-facto regime in Europe (Which isn't a good thing, just saying :) ).
Egor-ModelS-3.jpg

Those are great pictures. too bad that young lady got in the way just as he was pressing the shutter release.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911

If you like these pics, please consider hiring him for your photo projects. He'll travel internationally, especially keen for automobile projects :) His website with much more photos: Egor Tetiushev (Facebook: Егор Тетюшев) - or you can PM me if you want to get in touch.

Egor-ModelS-1.jpg

Egor-ModelS-2.jpg
Egor-ModelS-3.jpg
Don’t sit on the aluminum hood :mad::( Seats are inside the car

Reactions: patrick42h