Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had this car since I picked it up on March 28, but I didn’t want to show it off too much when it was just another white-on-white Model S. Yesterday I picked up from the wrap guys, and it is time for the reveal.

atomic_teal_wrap_01.jpg

atomic_teal_wrap_05.jpg
atomic_teal_wrap_06.jpg

Best looking white on white car that I've ever seen,. :)

@StockSoul Absolutely stunning transformation!! I love the new color combo! Great shots too! Can you take a close up shot of the wrap - I'd love to see what it looks like up close. Thanks!

The two shots taken from above are really cool. Did you use a ladder or was part of the parking structure higher that you got up on?

@StockSoul Absolutely stunning transformation!! I love the new color combo! Great shots too! Can you take a close up shot of the wrap - I'd love to see what it looks like up close. Thanks!

The two shots taken from above are really cool. Did you use a ladder or was part of the parking structure higher that you got up on?

Here's a closeup! The 2 shots from above were taken with a drone.

IMG_0362.JPG

• Love
Reactions: SilverGS
Went from Midnight Silver w/ 19" Slipstream silver wheels to this. Very pleased with the result!:

xqXxxJx.jpg

UZ8iHj8.jpg

bX0FF9x.jpg

OmGsKlE.jpg

KRdYYCe.jpg

YPTsdnK.jpg
Is that the Tesla red or is it a wrap. Whatever it is, it is incredible!!! I don't remember the red Tesla color being that brilliant. I am goin to buy a new Performance S next month and I can't make up my mind between the white with white interior or the red with white interior. Plus I really want shiny black 221" turbine wheels, not the graphite gray they are offering now. LOL!

Is that the Tesla red or is it a wrap. Whatever it is, it is incredible!!! I don't remember the red Tesla color being that brilliant. I am goin to buy a new Performance S next month and I can't make up my mind between the white with white interior or the red with white interior. Plus I really want shiny black 221" turbine wheels, not the graphite gray they are offering now. LOL!

I went with the color combo you are suggesting (pearl white) with shiny black wheels (old school factory 19" powdercoated black). I always liked the white/black contrast. I wasn't sure how the white interior would look with a white car so I solicited input from the forum and got lots of positive responses on the combination. The white/black contrast carries on with the factory interior and looks good. Many people compliment the interior. A year later I am still happy with my choice.

Dechromed.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fred42 and SilverGS
Just got this new LR+ in New England. Hope to get pictures of the MS and some leaves in the fall.

You have good taste. :cool: I just took delivery today, same config. You've already got the pics covered nicely, so I'll hold off til after mods. I have a set of 19" Tsportline TSS in matte black down in the garage to replace the Tempests. Appointment next week for tint and PPF, and talking to a FOAF about a painted chrome delete.

Reactions: BioSci
I went with the color combo you are suggesting (pearl white) with shiny black wheels (old school factory 19" powdercoated black). I always liked the white/black contrast. I wasn't sure how the white interior would look with a white car so I solicited input from the forum and got lots of positive responses on the combination. The white/black contrast carries on with the factory interior and looks good. Many people compliment the interior. A year later I am still happy with my choice.

View attachment 585776
Absolutely stunning combo with the white exterior, black wheels and the black chrome delete!! :):) The more I see combos like this, the more my silver car with my planned gunmetal wheels (Model X wheels), and black chrome delete is validated that it will look stunning because of the contrast! :)