Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Done! When the weather gets better I will post new pictures.
image.jpg

Reactions: jobiggs24
Titanium is the warm silver, Midnight is dark grey, and brown is no longer available...see below

View attachment 111841
Please help me out further since calling it warm silver still does not tell me what color group it belongs to: Is it grey or brown or green? I am color challenged, but I asked several friends who is not color challenged none can call out the color right away. So I settled with the color "grey." Correct me if I should not tell anybody who asked my Tesla is grey.

I happened into the Dallas gallery yesterday and the staff there told me that they were having an "all colors event." That is, they had arranged to have a sample Model S in every currently available color, all parked in a row on top of the Macy's parking garage.

Take a look. (Sorry the picture isn't superb. Just an iPhone camera and not the best lighting.)

All Colors.JPG

Please help me out further since calling it warm silver still does not tell me what color group it belongs to: Is it grey or brown or green? I am color challenged, but I asked several friends who is not color challenged none can call out the color right away. So I settled with the color "grey." Correct me if I should not tell anybody who asked my Tesla is grey.
Here in France, we call this kind of color "champagne". Though the Tesla color is slightly darker than champaign.

My very first post on this solid forum! Just picked up this beauty from an Audi dealership in Seattle! Less than 3700 miles and 8 mos old too. She is amazing!! Here is a shot with Mt Shasta in the backdrop as I drove it back into the Bay Area!

IMG_20160221_082505-ANIMATION.gif

2015 P85D | Grey | Black Leather | Carbon Fiber | Pano | 21" Turbine | Black Headliner | Prem Interior | Autopilot | Smart Air | Sound Pkg + Aftermarket Tweets, AMPs, Sub | Custom Passport 9500ci | Clear Bra | Tint

Attachments

• IMG_20160221_082540-2.jpg
    IMG_20160221_082540-2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 135
Love it.. Grey with the lower skirts painted looks amazing. If i had to do it again, i would buy Silver and do the same thing. I have currently a P85D midnight silver and did as well pain the lower skirts. Looks much better yet not as dramatic as yours, Congratulation.

Picture of the Lordship Lighthouse circa 1876 with carriages... A lighthouse has been on Stratford Point at the mouth of the Housatonic River since 1767.
Location is Stratford, CT.

Lordship Lighthouse with Carriages 1876.jpg

Nearly the same location, however the year is 2016, with a 100% Electric Tesla Model S P90D carriage.

IMG_0078.jpg