Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
getting ready to finalize my config. and I would love to see pictures of model S with bue/black int w grey wheels and pano roof
Thanks in advance

Hey, I've got one of those. I'm realizing that I don't have good shots of the interior, but attached are a couple of exterior shots. The blue is very dark, though these pics are taken under the gloomy midwestern winter sun. I'm very happy with the combo. I think it looks dramatic and sporty -- lots of comments from folks before they even realize it's an electric car.

S1.JPG
S2.JPG

I actually started talking to Tesla about my custom color back in March of 2012. It was originally going to be for my Signature car (Sig #2) but then I asked if they could do it for my General Production car instead and they said okay.

I'm so glad to hear this is a custom color. I just got back from vacation and saw your car in the parking lot and thought "wow, the blue in the sunshine is a lot brighter than I thought." I was sorry I hadn't ordered the blue, but now I feel better.