Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
InkedDSC01693_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01725_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01704_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01684_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01679_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01676_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01722_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01693_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01722_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01693_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01725_LI.jpg
InkedDSC01704_LI.jpg

It’s a 2015 model S P90D :)
I also had one. Bought it used with 29,000 miles on it. Had it for a year and a half. Loved it so much, decided to get a new MSP, sold "Tessie" to a self-described 63-year-old hot rodder from San Diego! I do wish the glass roof rolled back like my 2015. Oh well. :) Yours looks terrific. I also put the Unplugged Performance front bumper on, had them do the install. Good luck with it.

I also had one. Bought it used with 29,000 miles on it. Had it for a year and a half. Loved it so much, decided to get a new MSP, sold "Tessie" to a self-described 63-year-old hot rodder from San Diego! I do wish the glass roof rolled back like my 2015. Oh well. :) Yours looks terrific. I also put the Unplugged Performance front bumper on, had them do the install. Good luck with it.

I did some reviews here in the forums and figured that top 3 choices would be OEM new bumper, Unplugged and Tsportline. I just decided to go with the one body shop recommended because I think the installer is more important than the bumper itself after reading all reviews (because I know nothing about DIY :D)

This is a tribute car to one of my friend Godfrey Gao who is a Canadian Taiwanese model passed away a year ago. I bought his car and decided to turn it into something that he would like/ want. Hope everyone remember him when seeing the car.

• Love
Reactions: MichaelP90DL
I did some reviews here in the forums and figured that top 3 choices would be OEM new bumper, Unplugged and Tsportline. I just decided to go with the one body shop recommended because I think the installer is more important than the bumper itself after reading all reviews (because I know nothing about DIY :D)

This is a tribute car to one of my friend Godfrey Gao who is a Canadian Taiwanese model passed away a year ago. I bought his car and decided to turn it into something that he would like/ want. Hope everyone remember him when seeing the car.

Is yours lowered as well? Looks lowered.

can anyone help determine how this color or combo of XPEL stealth/carbon wrap was created.

this is about 7 years old and although the description is 'Model S wrapped in Carbon Fiber and XPEL Stealth' the photo resembles a shade of midnight azure that I don't think you would get from wrapping a Grey Model S in Carbon Fiber and XPEL Stealth...

i'
IMG_9890.JPG
IMG_9890.JPG
m not an expert on this, and realize perhaps its just the photography thats uncovering this color....

can anyone help determine how this color or combo of XPEL stealth/carbon wrap was created.

this is about 7 years old and although the description is 'Model S wrapped in Carbon Fiber and XPEL Stealth' the photo resembles a shade of midnight azure that I don't think you would get from wrapping a Grey Model S in Carbon Fiber and XPEL Stealth...

i'View attachment 621806 View attachment 621806 m not an expert on this, and realize perhaps its just the photography thats uncovering this color....
Here are some more pictures of my car, rather than just the one aboveView attachment 623696 View attachment 623697 View attachment 623698 .

sorry, just trying to collect information so that one day soon I can post a pick of my car. hope you overcame the adversity it caused

Reactions: sdq_11