Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very nice indeed! You're a brave man (or have far better roads than we do here) running such a low profile setup though!

What's the name of the wrap colour? Looks a bit like Nardo Grey but a bit more blue?
Thanks and it's Nardo Gray. The roads out here in Southern California are not as brutal, or should I say my routes are not. I have a daily beater that I can take to the unknown and not have to worry about my MS.

Reactions: Casss and Drew-MS
For those of you deciding between clearbra/ppf or vinyl wrap—a few things to know:
  1. They aren’t the same products or have the same uses and shouldn’t be interchanged. If you think they’re the same, you’re going to be disappointed.
  2. Satin PPF/clearbra is a great option if you want PPF protection but want to switch up your color a little.
  3. Pricing between the two products are entirely different because their purposes are entirely different.
Here’s a S Plaid we wrapped in satin clearbra/PPF. The factory Midnight Silver color transformed into the satin/translucent finish you see here.

If you’re considering vinyl wrapping your Tesla, know that the life of the wrap depends on your care and maintenance of it and the car. There’s no real set “time”. Best thing to do is ask other fellow owners around who have a fully wrapped car how theirs have held up and what their care/maintenance has been like.

Here’s a glimpse of how we install vinyl wraps on Tesla. We wrapped this Plaid entirely satin black including the factory black trims.

Reactions: cwanja
PXL_20220114_232453360.jpg