Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked my 2022 MSLR a week ago. It has the "old" lights, but I LOVE it! First time owning a black car, and will definitely be a challenge to keep it clean and swirl-free! To help in that, I had PPF applied to the entire front clip (front bumper, full hood, full front fenders, lower rocker panels on both sides, in front of and behind rear wheels). I then had a ceramic coating applied to the entire car (including the glass and rims). Also had ceramic tint (20%) applied to all windows to complete the blacked out look. I think it looks terrific at the moment, but only time will tell how it holds up.

img_6658 2 small.jpg
img_6653 small.jpg
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg

Interested to see/hear an update on the white yoke. My concern was the white staying clean since its always being touched by hands (lotion residue, natural oils, salt, dirt,etc) constantly
Understandable concern and also a disclaimer on the website in regards to white yoke getting dirty.

Hopefully with a ceramic coating and being extremely cautious will do the trick.

We will see....

love the interior. where did you get the products?
TWRAPS.com- White Carbon Fiber Wrap on the face of the steering wheel
TWRAPS.com - White Carbon Fiber Wrap on all wood surfaces throughout the car
PIMPMYEV.com - White Leather Yoke with Carbon Fiber inserts
RPMTESLA.com - White Charging Dock Liner
Abstractocean.com - S.E.X.Y. Buttons

• Love
Reactions: Drew-MS and Ziddy