Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you tell me what your wheel specs are, they don't look like the stock 21 specs or are they?
I am considering going 21s with an aggressive stance like yours.
They are @SignatureWheel in stock sizes, meaning the same diameter (21') and width in order to be able to run the OEM tires. What differs is the more aggressive offset to make them sit flush on the lowered ride height. Car is lowered on N2itive lowering links.

If you have any questions lmk.

APC_0075-hdr-3.jpg

2020 Model S
-Unplugged Performance Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade
-Chrome Delete
-30% window film on all glass
-21" Twin Turbine Wheels wrapped in Sonic Carbon 245/35(F) - 265/35(R) tires

20230204_102530.jpg

Doors were removed and all jambs were wrapped. Project included miami blue inozetec wrap, ppf front end, hood, a pillars, cf splitter, side skirts, diffuser, and wing. Papaya spark painted brake calipers. In2uitive lowering links. Smoked head and taillights. Gloss black vossen hf5 wheels not pictured, using the arachnids with winter tires until april. Gloss carbon hood in transit. Car will also be heading out for an interior in lamborghini orange leather. I will post pics when its finally finished.

View attachment 903196
Doors were removed and all jambs were wrapped. Project included miami blue inozetec wrap, ppf front end, hood, a pillars, cf splitter, side skirts, diffuser, and wing. Papaya spark painted brake calipers. In2uitive lowering links. Smoked head and taillights. Gloss black vossen hf5 wheels not pictured, using the arachnids with winter tires until april. Gloss carbon hood in transit. Car will also be heading out for an interior in lamborghini orange leather. I will post pics when its finally finished.
Nice. Beautiful. Can you show us some of the details of wrapping around inside of doors and sills. I wonder if they took the doors off to wrap inside by the hinges.
20230120_102520.jpg

Reactions: DRK KNT
View attachment 903196
Man! Excellent work done!!! Nice accent on the seat seams. How much total time away from home for all this work?

View attachment 903196
Looks Great!