Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the car back from Northwest Auto Salon. Only pic I have from now is from my phone, so pardon the image quality, will post some better ones when they update their blog with the photos they took and I'll try to get some outdoor shots with a nice camera on the next sunny day we get.

XPEL Ultimate Stealth with black pearl chrome delete. 45 Prestige Photosync tint (35 when UV activated). The black pearl looks close to the stealth in this, but its very dynamic in lighting conditions and gets some interesting range which hopefully we captured in some of the other pictures.

black pearl.jpg

Given the name of the material, I may just have to formally name my car: The Black Pearl

Hello

This is my MC red P85, only thing remaining is to black powder coat my rims.

XPel ultimate stealth matte wrap, chrome delete, and rear and fog light tints all from http://www.protexvancouver.ca (Protex). Also got the windows tinted. Got these done a few months back but finally got a chance to take some pictures. Sorry I took some artistic liberty to spruce up the backgrounds :)

IMG_0676.JPG
IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0680.JPG

Last edited:
Nice pic! I'm more interested, however, in how you got fog lights and DRLs on together, with no headlights. Was this 'shopped? or are those the turning lamps, and you had the car in reverse?

No, it's not shopped.

The trick is, put the gear on N then manually press e-brake.
You can then just turn on the low beam with DRL on and fog light on.

Here's some love for the chrome crowd, I even went with the mirror-cut face wheels to bring more bling to the equation :D
Oh, and by the way, I am fairly young... that said, I love the chrome-less look as well and may go that route if I ever get tired of my current set up.
Forum4.jpg
forum3.jpg

Inspired by EarlyAdopter and frankness. I mixed in a little carbon fiber at the suggestion of my installer. Work done at Speed Shield in Addison, Tx.

+ Clear bra full front plus door quarter panels and full rear bumper
+ Chrome blackout using a mix of glossy black and carbon fiber vinyl
+ Photosync tint and quartz pro coating (In progress)

2015-04-08 14.17.44.jpg
2015-04-08 14.17.57.jpg
2015-04-08 14.18.04.jpg
2015-04-08 14.18.11.jpg
2015-04-08 14.19.06.jpg
2015-04-08 14.19.40.jpg
2015-04-08 14.39.55.jpg
2015-04-08 14.40.15.jpg

Last edited: