Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Livestream Scheduled for 7 p.m. PT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla’s new flagship vehicle – the Model S Plaid – will be delivered to early owners tonight at an event at the company’s Fremont, Calif. factory.

The event will be livestreamed by Tesla starting at 7 p.m. PT, but announcements are not expected until 8:30 p.m. PT.

Watch the livestream here: https://livestream.tesla.com

Model S Plaid delivery event at our Fremont factory will be streamed live on June 10, 7pm Pacific pic.twitter.com/V7c77ySFti— Tesla (@Tesla) June 7, 2021

The sedan is expected to have a range of about 390 miles, a top speed of about  200 mph, and a 0–60 mph time under 2 seconds. The car will also receive interior improvements like a new horizontal screen and yolk-type steering wheel.

The price of the vehicle increased Thursday by $10,000, now coming...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Seems like the headline is wrong. It refers to starting at 7 PM "ET," but the Tesla tweet clearly says it starts at 7 PM PACIFIC time, or 10 PM Eastern. There is also a countdown clock on the Tesla website that, as of 5:48 EDT, calculates out to 1130 EDT.
I guess I'll look for the video in the morning!
I`m here in toronto, at 9:30 and the countdown clock says 1hr 30 to go.
Seems to be 11pm EDT (daylight...)

So even the broadcast are being delayed now. Great.
rodeo.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: jsmay311
Once again Elon shows a total disregard for Tesla customers.

Not allowing FSD to be transferrable making it questionable to even upgrade to the new Model S
Canceling the Plaid+
Raising the Price of the Plaid by $10K
Not even being able to stick to the scheduled 7pm pacific start time for the Delivery Event
I never thought about FSD. I paid for it in my 85D and got zero value. Paid for it again in my P100D and got zero value. Now I'm going to pay for it again in the Plaid and hope they actually release some FSD features. That kind of sucks :(

I didn’t bother to check for live streams from people there but wonder if 7pm was for new owners for cocktails or such. See we are still in a holding pattern. Not so bad for us on west coast but sure others back east are even more anxious to get started.

Reactions: bmah