Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Livestream Scheduled for 7 p.m. PT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess we'll wait for the reviews, but I was really hoping to get to see some driving! I'm really curious to see the auto-gear select and yoke steering in action. All in all, I'm sure its a fun night for those getting the new car, but doesn't seem like much new was announced that we didn't expect (better charge curve, better heat pump, better acceleration); Elon barely seemed engaged for the night. But nonetheless excited to see the youtube reviews over the next couple weeks/months!

Guess we'll wait for the reviews, but I was really hoping to get to see some driving! I'm really curious to see the auto-gear select and yoke steering in action. All in all, I'm sure its a fun night for those getting the new car, but doesn't seem like much new was announced that we didn't expect (better charge curve, better heat pump, better acceleration); Elon barely seemed engaged for the night. But nonetheless excited to see the youtube reviews over the next couple weeks/months!
A nice launch here:

I never thought about FSD. I paid for it in my 85D and got zero value. Paid for it again in my P100D and got zero value. Now I'm going to pay for it again in the Plaid and hope they actually release some FSD features. That kind of sucks :(
Maybe I need to create an owners group of FSD owners who want to move up to Plaid, but need support from the other users to keep them from paying for FSD again.

So we'll just help each other out in holding us accountable until FSD actual does something. Once it does something we should be able to get something for it on a trade in.

Reactions: HankLloydRight