Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Premium Rear Console (2015)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I have a tan leather Premium Rear Console with the obeche wood finish for sale. I traded my 2015 Model S in and no longer have a need for it. It was very lightly used (rarely had backseat passengers) and is in excellent condition. I don't have the box but do have the original felt bag it came in.

It originally went for $600 and I'm asking $250. I'm located in the Seattle area, but happy to ship it anywhere in the US for $30.

Attachments

• IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1663.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg
    836 KB · Views: 110
Hi Everyone,

I have a tan leather Premium Rear Console with the obeche wood finish for sale. I traded my 2015 Model S in and no longer have a need for it. It was very lightly used (rarely had backseat passengers) and is in excellent condition. I don't have the box but do have the original felt bag it came in.

It originally went for $600 and I'm asking $250. I'm located in the Seattle area, but happy to ship it anywhere in the US for $30.
I am interested in this if it’s still available. I live in Canada but you could ship it to my relatives in Michigan and I can pick it up from there.