TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S price dropped by $3000

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by KCapital, May 21, 2019.

1. KCapital

KCapital Member

I just noticed that the new Model S Standard range price dropped from $78K to $75K, Long Range dropped from $88K to $85K, and P100D is dropped from $99,000 to $96,000.

2. wordless888

wordless888 Member

That’ll tick off some people who just ordered the Raven.

• Funny x 1
  3. NSX1992

NSX1992 Member

I just came back from my Tesla showroom and they were able to email the factory to reduce my payment by $2,000 ($3,000 price reduction + $1,000 increase in FSD) for my Raven. I thought I would have to cancel my order and reorder and lose my place in line but no. Of course, they had no idea of what is holding up the VIN or when to expect a firm delivery.

4. boonedocks

boonedocks Active Member

Mine happened automatically

5. Polly Wog

Polly Wog Member

@boonedocks, where did you see your price change in your account? I went into my account page and don't see any changes in pricing to my order (which was placed on 4/26 with no VIN yet).

6. boonedocks

boonedocks Active Member

It was $78,000 until yesterday:

03DD64C3-F822-4761-97FC-7BB38357CF3B.jpeg

• Like x 1
  7. Valore

Valore Member

This will boost demand to new high.

8. Polly Wog

Polly Wog Member

Thanks, @boonedocks, mine is still showing $78,000 on that line. I hope it gets changed automatically soon, because I can only imagine the effort I'll have to go through to make it happen myself.

• Like x 1