Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S range and interior update imminent?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the portrait orientation screen that allows simultaneous display of 2 applications, both of which are close to the driver. I use the rear camera view constantly on the top for safety and cannot imagine it being useful on a landscape display.

I also prefer to have autopilot info in my line of sight, not to the side like in the Model 3. If there is an HUD or AP information in some sort of minimalist binnacle in front of the driver, that might be okay...

Was hoping for a screen similar to the OLED portrait screen in the Roadster prototype.

That refresh would make the S and X tempting again... the current interior configuration just feels quaint compared to the 3's minimalism. Can't wait for the full redesign down the line.

I'm going to tell ya.....I absolutely LOVE the white interior of the Model X. If I had the money....I would certainly have purchased an X over my Model 3.
I am going to LOVE my model 3, but I would have chosen an X if I could have.

I'm going to tell ya.....I absolutely LOVE the white interior of the Model X. If I had the money....I would certainly have purchased an X over my Model 3.
I am going to LOVE my model 3, but I would have chosen an X if I could have.

A X 75D with white interior isn't that far off from your P3D if you really wanted it...
I'd want the acceleration of the P100D which is way too rich for my blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.