Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S range and interior update imminent?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look back through history over the past 3 to 4 years, it's a regular occurrence for for them to pull inventory after the end of the quarter. Usually within days or weeks the unsold inventory will be listed online again.

I was hoping they were getting away from the end of the quarter rushes, but it may just be a fact of life for a public company that reports quarterly.

Is Tesla really pulling unsold inventory off, or did inventory sell because it was pulled forward into the previous quarter?

Also, I don't remember many incentives on Model S at the end of last quarter (other than free supercharging). Was Tesla offering any end of quarter incentive?

I was hoping they were getting away from the end of the quarter rushes, but it may just be a fact of life for a public company that reports quarterly.

Is Tesla really pulling unsold inventory off, or did inventory sell because it was pulled forward into the previous quarter?

Also, I don't remember many incentives on Model S at the end of last quarter (other than free supercharging). Was Tesla offering any end of quarter incentive?
Yes they are pulling vehicles off inventory and will bring them back later

I believe they were offering some upgrades, such as color or wheels for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.