TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model S Real World Data

Discussion in 'Model S' started by GeoRover, Mar 17, 2017.

1. GeoRover

GeoRover New Member

Hello, my first post here!

I am not a Tesla owner but looking to purchase one soon. Currently I am doing some independent research that requires some real world data for Tesla Model S (preferably from 90D or 100D) that shows range, driving speeds, battery discharge rates at various speeds, etc. under optimum driving conditions. Is that information available somewhere by actual owners? Ideally I would like that information in Excel form.

I apologize if this was already answered before. I did some search through the forums but couldn't find exactly what I am looking for. If anyone knows of any thread please do share the link here or if you have that data from your car would you be willing to share it?

Thank you in advance.

2. wdolson

wdolson Supporting Member

There are probably some bloggers who have real world data. Bjorn Nyland and kmanauto on YouTube have both done a number of tests and collected real world data, but most of it is presented in their videos.

• Informative x 1
  3. GeoRover

GeoRover New Member

Thank you wdolson! I will go check them out now...