TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S Rear Facing Seats for Sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Lawrence99x, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Lawrence99x

Lawrence99x Member

I have a set of rear facing seats from my 2013 P85. These are the black leather/cloth style, mint condition. $1500. Can deliver in Atlanta area or $60 to box and ship.

MS Rear Facing 2.JPG MS Rear Facing.jpg

• Love x 1
  2. Black_P85

Black_P85 Member

3. Lawrence99x

Lawrence99x Member

Yes, where are you located?

4. Lawrence99x

Lawrence99x Member

Yes, where are you located?

5. EKoS

EKoS Model S P4291

@Lawrence99x - I'm also interested if still available; would you be willing to part with the seat-back mounting bracket as well?

We may be able to arrange an exchange of seat-back carpet (mine currently uncut) at a local SC if they'll agree to do the swap. I'm local to DC l, but would be willing to swing down to ATL when I get back in-country...

6. Lawrence99x

Lawrence99x Member

When are you back in country? I'll be leaving July 1st. Coordinating SC appointment for swap of seat back bracket may be difficult.

7. EKoS

EKoS Model S P4291

Sounds like we might just miss each other; I get back July 3rd...

Still interested, though; let me check with my local SC to see if they're willing to do this install using secondhand parts, we can go the shipping route if they're game. Will PM you once I hear back.

8. Lawrence99x

Lawrence99x Member

Ok, let me know if you want me to ship before 1 July. I'll be out of country for a month, but will be in the DC area mid August.

Best,

Larry

9. EKoS

EKoS Model S P4291

Thanks Larry - really appreciate the flexibility. Unfortunately, both service centers I spoke to flat-out refuse to install seats that weren't purchased new, and I don't have the time/mechanical confidence to do the job myself.

This really does looks like a great deal for someone willing to do their own install, best of luck selling the seats!

Erich