Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Rear Facing Seats for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of rear facing seats from my 2013 P85. These are the black leather/cloth style, mint condition. $1500. Can deliver in Atlanta area or $60 to box and ship.

MS Rear Facing 2.JPG MS Rear Facing.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
I have a set of rear facing seats from my 2013 P85. These are the black leather/cloth style, mint condition. $1500. Can deliver in Atlanta area or $60 to box and ship.

View attachment 231451 View attachment 231452

@Lawrence99x - I'm also interested if still available; would you be willing to part with the seat-back mounting bracket as well?

We may be able to arrange an exchange of seat-back carpet (mine currently uncut) at a local SC if they'll agree to do the swap. I'm local to DC l, but would be willing to swing down to ATL when I get back in-country...

@Lawrence99x - I'm also interested if still available; would you be willing to part with the seat-back mounting bracket as well?

We may be able to arrange an exchange of seat-back carpet (mine currently uncut) at a local SC if they'll agree to do the swap. I'm local to DC l, but would be willing to swing down to ATL when I get back in-country...

When are you back in country? I'll be leaving July 1st. Coordinating SC appointment for swap of seat back bracket may be difficult.

When are you back in country? I'll be leaving July 1st. Coordinating SC appointment for swap of seat back bracket may be difficult.

Sounds like we might just miss each other; I get back July 3rd...

Still interested, though; let me check with my local SC to see if they're willing to do this install using secondhand parts, we can go the shipping route if they're game. Will PM you once I hear back.

Ok, let me know if you want me to ship before 1 July. I'll be out of country for a month, but will be in the DC area mid August.

Best,

Larry

Thanks Larry - really appreciate the flexibility. Unfortunately, both service centers I spoke to flat-out refuse to install seats that weren't purchased new, and I don't have the time/mechanical confidence to do the job myself.

This really does looks like a great deal for someone willing to do their own install, best of luck selling the seats!

Erich

careful...there's more to it than just the seats. You need the trim panel for the inside switch on the left (if standing outside the trunk) for the internal release. Also, the bracket isn't sold separately, you need to buy the whole seat from Tesla. Also, I've read the retaining bolt washes tend to get lost if you are not careful during the removal and installation. I'd ask a certified repair center to do the install if possible.

Why are the prices on these seats going up so much? They used to sell for $500 a set a year or so ago. They can't be that rare, especially since everything but the oldest Model S's can't use them without reinforcement in the rear.

I can't see these being worth much more than $500 - $700 at this point, especially with the cost of reinforcement on the newer 2013+ cars.