Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Referral Program 3.0 Closed 4/15/16 - The Lucky Winners are . . . ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Reeler

Decade of Pure EV Driving
Oct 14, 2015
Denver, CO
The latest referral program ended on 4/15 as they announced the new front bumper. All prizes are from a random drawing so I bet the chances of winning are very small.

Presumably the drawing can take place already since delivery before that end date was required. Does anyone know anything or will the influencer community selling these cars be kept in the dark and left guessing?

I would like to see a thank you e-mail with a live stream to the drawing event. Maybe a little fanfare . . . anticipation . . . suspense. The cost of this was so low for Tesla, they should throw the referrers a bone with a thank you and formal drawing event (even if virtual).

BTW: I hit the max of three referrals and then sent everyone else to the referral randomizer to spread the love.

upload_2016-4-30_21-18-43.png

I scraped this today. No update on who actually won.

I suspect the last referral program was to move the old HPWCs before the new ones were introduced and to sell off as many classic style cars as possible before the facelift. The very short term of the offer that stipulated the car needed to be delivered by April 15 favored selling inventory cars, especially outside of the US.

When I ordered on April 25, the Tesla store page for the HPWCs said there were delays in the new HPWCs going out, though I got notice Tesla shipped on Friday.