Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Delivery Dates

Dec 11, 2019
Santa Monica, CA
I ordered another S P100D in November (this is my 3rd Tesla - P85D, P100D currently - 7 months late returning 3yr lease, now this), Feb 5th I changed it to Plaid (got a text that I could), no VIN yet. Website says June today, but yesterday it had changed to July. Not sure what to expect.

BarbJohn

MSLR Red | Cream |19” | RN1142 | 11/20 |
Mar 14, 2021
Estero florida
They are coming!

cubsnlinux

Mar 16, 2021
Austin, TX
They are coming!
Dude..I am not saying they aren't coming but Teslarati doesn't know anymore sh** than we do on this forum. They are simply amplifying tweets that we have already discussed in the other delivery thread.

• Funny
Reactions: boonedocks

TigerNinety

Jun 22, 2016
Silver Spring, MD
I hate to jump in late on this, but I also looked at the site today for Plaid deliveries and it says "June." There are only 13 days left in the month. Is that even remotely realistic? Or, just a fiction?

gbrunser

May 20, 2021
Florida
At this point, I don't trust any dates given by Tesla. My reservation has changed so many times it made my head spin. Don't trust any dates on their site.

Reactions: Sbaimo

grossmak

MS LR, Black/black/21", Ordered 3/20/21, RN 1146.
Jun 8, 2021
Zionsville, IN
They are coming!
At least some of the cars in the video on the carrier did not appear to be badged as Plaids.

VLTWGGN

Aug 5, 2018
SF Bay Area
I wouldn't be surprised. Back when 3P was launched I had a "November" delivery date and got my car exactly 5 days after ordering it.

Does anyone getting their Plaid S now have carbon fiber or a white interior? They keep saying that for either option it's still August.

DtxP90DL

Jun 22, 2016
Dallas, Texas
My Model S Plaid White/White/Carbon Arachnid all of a Sudden this morning went from August delivery to a June delivery. I also got an email this morning to review my lease offer and confirm the terms with a link to my Tesla Account. When I log on there isn’t anywhere I can see to confirm though.
A37F5A18-F5A8-47A4-A415-ED8E1FA61977.png

Jimz25

May 14, 2021
New York
Just got a call from Mt Kisco

Asking if I wanted to be matched to a car they had

ummm yeah 😂

No update on my tracker but Scheduled to pick up my S plaid wednesday morning !!!

HFh

Jan 15, 2012
Atlanta, GA
After the delivery date disappeared a couple of days ago, it has suddenly re-appeared, now with a date of June instead of August. It’s a carbon fiber build so I’m skeptical. Hm, I say, hm.

Reactions: hcdavis3

Ayc5289

Jun 26, 2021
SF bay area
I was driving back from LA to the SF Bay Area today along I-5. I saw at least 12 Tesla Car Carriers heading towards LA and half of them had the new Tesla Model S on them! I saw both LR and Plaid. A lot of black and Midnight Silver. They were usually in the middle of the car carrier or the very last car on the bottom row (never a full load of Model S as there were 3 and Y's too). Hope these are customer cars and not demos. I ordered a LR late May so I probably won't get mine until Oct.

My Model S Plaid White/White/Carbon Arachnid all of a Sudden this morning went from August delivery to a June delivery. I also got an email this morning to review my lease offer and confirm the terms with a link to my Tesla Account. When I log on there isn’t anywhere I can see to confirm though. View attachment 677478
Did you get your car delivered? If yes can you please post some pics. Thanks and Congratulations.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC