Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered another S P100D in November (this is my 3rd Tesla - P85D, P100D currently - 7 months late returning 3yr lease, now this), Feb 5th I changed it to Plaid (got a text that I could), no VIN yet. Website says June today, but yesterday it had changed to July. Not sure what to expect.

They are coming!

They are coming!
Dude..I am not saying they aren't coming but Teslarati doesn't know anymore sh** than we do on this forum. They are simply amplifying tweets that we have already discussed in the other delivery thread.

• Funny
Reactions: boonedocks
They are coming!
At least some of the cars in the video on the carrier did not appear to be badged as Plaids.

I wouldn't be surprised. Back when 3P was launched I had a "November" delivery date and got my car exactly 5 days after ordering it.

Does anyone getting their Plaid S now have carbon fiber or a white interior? They keep saying that for either option it's still August.

My Model S Plaid White/White/Carbon Arachnid all of a Sudden this morning went from August delivery to a June delivery. I also got an email this morning to review my lease offer and confirm the terms with a link to my Tesla Account. When I log on there isn’t anywhere I can see to confirm though.
A37F5A18-F5A8-47A4-A415-ED8E1FA61977.png

I was driving back from LA to the SF Bay Area today along I-5. I saw at least 12 Tesla Car Carriers heading towards LA and half of them had the new Tesla Model S on them! I saw both LR and Plaid. A lot of black and Midnight Silver. They were usually in the middle of the car carrier or the very last car on the bottom row (never a full load of Model S as there were 3 and Y's too). Hope these are customer cars and not demos. I ordered a LR late May so I probably won't get mine until Oct.

My Model S Plaid White/White/Carbon Arachnid all of a Sudden this morning went from August delivery to a June delivery. I also got an email this morning to review my lease offer and confirm the terms with a link to my Tesla Account. When I log on there isn’t anywhere I can see to confirm though. View attachment 677478
Did you get your car delivered? If yes can you please post some pics. Thanks and Congratulations.