Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the Plaid tinted today..what a difference

Attachments

• 1B58F814-0CB2-46B5-B49B-9FD2A3058CBA.jpeg
    1B58F814-0CB2-46B5-B49B-9FD2A3058CBA.jpeg
    788.5 KB · Views: 217
  • CA00D089-738E-4406-82A5-ED09261F6DE5.jpeg
    CA00D089-738E-4406-82A5-ED09261F6DE5.jpeg
    757.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 008B4587-BDC8-4E21-A423-7D7E79E5CBF8.jpeg
    008B4587-BDC8-4E21-A423-7D7E79E5CBF8.jpeg
    741.1 KB · Views: 186
  • ADAD7A5B-57BB-4C6E-AA1B-E6B1D9B732F7.jpeg
    ADAD7A5B-57BB-4C6E-AA1B-E6B1D9B732F7.jpeg
    618.3 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: xEvoLveDx
I spoke to a Tesla salesperson this afternoon. The S Long Range will start shipping in September, said he.

He also told me how to get the estimated trade-in for my 2014 Model S. Go to the Menu in the upper right corner of the home page and select Trade-in. When I did, the VIN and mileage were filled in and it gave me the trade-in value. Very convenient!

Last edited:
I spoke to a Tesla salesperson this afternoon. The S Long Range will start shipping in September, said he.

He also told me how to get the estimated trade-in for my 2014 Model S. Go to the Menu in the upper right corner of the home page and select Trade-in. When I did, the VIN and mileage were filled in and it gave me the trade-in value. Very convenient!

Huh?!? The LR S’ have been shipping…… Another “SA said” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Please update your order/delivery info here: Model S/X Order Tracker. It helps everyone here.
I think this is the one for the refresh.

I think this is the one for the refresh.

Thank you! Sure enough, it has a lot more than the one I posted! I added mine RN11436...no delivery date but I'm sure is one of the dirty ones by the railroad tracks in fremont...ughhh, I'm so tempted to cancel that it better look flawless or I'll refuse possession...just walk away.

Reactions: cwanja
Thank you! Sure enough, it has a lot more than the one I posted! I added mine RN11436...no delivery date but I'm sure is one of the dirty ones by the railroad tracks in fremont...ughhh, I'm so tempted to cancel that it better look flawless or I'll refuse possession...just walk away.
Just hold out (or not, I have a later reservation than you hah). But we have seen zero deliveries of cars from the lot of misfit toys. Just make sure your VIN’s last six digits are 435 or higher. And you should be good.

Just hold out (or not, I have a later reservation than you hah). But we have seen zero deliveries of cars from the lot of misfit toys. Just make sure your VIN’s last six digits are 435 or higher. And you should be good.
Website now says Estimated Delivery: JULY...errr we're on 7/16 so really? that fast now? doubt it...

Reactions: boonedocks
Very similar experience for me--ordered in the first half of April and originally had a "10-14 week" delivery window that updated yesterday to August. My RN begins with 1147 and will be delivered to western PA, if that's informative for anyone else eagerly awaiting delivery and hoping to arrive at a more granular estimate.
I noticed the same for me last night as well. It’s showing now between 8/4-8/18

My delivery appointment is still set at 7/26 at my local delivery center. Hasn't been pushed back but who knows, my car is in transit to them from Fremont now. My old CEO had his Plaid delivery held at the Scottsdale/PHX location for "an unknown software hold" also... I just wasn't sure if this was related to just the plaids or all model S's - as my mine is LR. Does anyone have a delivery hold on a LR?

Reactions: Ormond
My delivery appointment is still set at 7/26 at my local delivery center. Hasn't been pushed back but who knows, my car is in transit to them from Fremont now. My old CEO had his Plaid delivery held at the Scottsdale/PHX location for "an unknown software hold" also... I just wasn't sure if this was related to just the plaids or all model S's - as my mine is LR. Does anyone have a delivery hold on a LR?
Yes, see here. 43 minutes ago

• Informative
Reactions: Ormond
SA told me this week that my March 11 ordered LRS won’t be delivered before November
Another "my SA told me" LOL. They know nothing. I am not saying he's wrong, and glad he's tempering expectations, but he could have told you December and you still have a chance that they'll call you (or me) tomorrow with a VIN number.