Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Floor Mats / Trunk / Frunk Liners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone heard of floor mats or trunk / frunk liners that might be on the way for the new Model S? Not a big fan of the all weather mats that Tesla is selling but if there’s nothing in sight I may pick up a set…

I still had my old fabric mats from my 2020 S, and they’re definitely not compatible. I wasn’t able to check the trunk or frunk though. Has anyone tried to put old trunk / frunk mats into a refresh S?

Edit:
OK, I found another post a little late that answered most of my questions. So I’ll change this one to any updates since last month?

Same quesion, are old floor mats compatible with refreshed model S?
Not really. The cargo mat in trunk is a different shape and size (I bought new one at Tesmanian). The rear seat mats also do not fit in the refresh. However... I was able to fit just the front seat mats from my old Tesla into the 2021+ refresh. I'm using the 3DMaxpider Classics in front, and they fit reasonably well. I like them because they cover the entire floor surface and edges, including the dead pedal.

Not really. The cargo mat in trunk is a different shape and size (I bought new one at Tesmanian). The rear seat mats also do not fit in the refresh. However... I was able to fit just the front seat mats from my old Tesla into the 2021+ refresh. I'm using the 3DMaxpider Classics in front, and they fit reasonably well. I like them because they cover the entire floor surface and edges, including the dead pedal.
Thank you! That's really helpful. I have a X with January EDD, looking for floor mats. Looks like I need to wait.

Wish Maxpider would put out 2021-specific mats, especially the trunk...

Hi All,
I bought the entire Tesmanian set for our 2021 MS LR.

I previously bought the WeatherTech liners that were available in August. I returned them. I did not like the driver side not covering the dead pedal and the 'stiff' plastic was not what I wanted.

I had been hoping to get the Tesla OEM Liners, but they are still not available, these are the very flexible liners, had them for 2+ years on our Model 3 and really liked them.

The Tesmanian set fits perfectly, full driver side (dead pedal, and up behind other pedals) coverage and passenger as well. The one piece for back seat is perfect, it would contain any spill on either side. Cargo liner is great as well, including left side and 'hinges' for bottom trunk lid.
Frunk and Rear bottom trunk perfect fit as well.

Only drawback for me is that they are less stiff than WeatherTech, but still not 'rubber' like Tesla OEM. I think the word 'Elastomer' is loosely used, the Tesla OEM's are very flexible, more like rubber.

Reactions: d1ez3