Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S "Refresh" just happened....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It now has lighted vanity mirrors!

fj2f1zb0znk01.jpg

Thoughts?

I don't think the Alcantara headliner ever left in the Model S.

Tesla had released a statement saying it applied to S & X as well.

“As we continue to increase production of Model 3 and produce more high quality cars for customers, all Model 3 vehicles are being made with the same premium textile headliner found in our flagship Model S and Model X vehicles, which has always been planned at this stage of production.”

Clearly that doesn't seem to be the case.

Tesla had released a statement saying it applied to S & X as well.

“As we continue to increase production of Model 3 and produce more high quality cars for customers, all Model 3 vehicles are being made with the same premium textile headliner found in our flagship Model S and Model X vehicles, which has always been planned at this stage of production.”

Clearly that doesn't seem to be the case.
It's the same headliner material Model S and X get with the base Black Textile Interior. If you upgrade to any other interior you get an Alcantara headliner.

• Helpful
Reactions: tomas
Because I reside in Canada and felt like posting it here. If you have a problem with that, feel free to click that little X at the top corner of your browser.
This is an antipattern.. the Canada forum is for discussions related to Canada, not a forum for discussions just with people from Canada. It creates needless duplication. And it muddies our notifications, for those who are also subscribed to all notifications from the Canada forum, for those that want to keep close tabs on Canadian matters. I mention this now because it's gotten considerably worse lately.

This is an antipattern.. the Canada forum is for discussions related to Canada, not a forum for discussions just with people from Canada. It creates needless duplication. And it muddies our notifications, for those who are also subscribed to all notifications from the Canada forum, for those that want to keep close tabs on Canadian matters. I mention this now because it's gotten considerably worse lately.
Antipattern?? (I am posting here because I am a Canadian citizen, although I haven’t been there since the 1980s.)

Reactions: Tiger

Your personal alert preferences/decisions do not dictate what we should be discussing in this regional subforum. Sometimes people would like to discuss topics with those around them rather than get lost in the massive threads in the generic subforums.

On the flip side, there are some users who only frequent the Canada subforum and not much else of this site.

Don't think that's a 'rule' written or unwritten. I reckon if I dig through your threads history I could find a violation of your own. You'll have to disagree with yourself.

Like this thread you started about charging.. You know there's a charging subforum in the model S section right? This thread is not Canada specific. Your content could apply to any poorly serviced area. So you're guilty already.

Use L2 charger instead of Supercharger when battery is cold with very low SoC

Or the multiple 'for sale' or WTB threads you've posted in the Canada forum instead of the proper classifieds forum.
WTB: Wall Connector

See? Now lets move on.

Last edited: