Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S refresh "MI03"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Mine was MI01 as well last time I looked. It's now MI03. Not sure if it really means anything, but we'll know soon enough. I hope to take delivery of mine this week (prod start April 18th).

Hmm, mine did not change (delivery on may, 11th). However, I am now able to change MI01 into MI03 in the design-view URL. that didn't work a few weeks ago (returned empty response), now it generates a PDF that is identical to MI01.

So whatever the change is, it doesn't look like it has anything to do with a changed design somewhere.

• Informative
Reactions: robertvg
I can't help answer the question in whats changed but I notice this site shows what they call Facelift2 and Facelift3 cars which from a cursory look seems to match the MI02 and MI03 codes on new cars. But other than some 2018 cards having it and others not, I can't see a difference. I'm guessing given a choice the later MI03 would be the one to have?
Tesla MS and MX cars, inventory and CPO listings across the US

New dash/top pad option code in design studio now (interior view): DSHG. :eek:

Before it was DSH5 or DSH7 (you can see the difference between the two when switching codes back and forth).

At the moment, DSHG is graphically identical to DSH5, so not obvious what's changed. It usually takes some time for them to update the image.

So is the new one Gray? Great? Generic? Looking fwd to reports!

Last edited:
New dash/top pad option code in design studio now (interior view): DSHG. :eek:

Before it was DSH5 or DSH7 (you can see the difference between the two when switching codes back and forth).

At the moment, DSHG is graphically identical to DSH5, so not obvious what's changed. It usually takes some time for them to update the image.

So is the new one Gray? Great? Generic? Looking fwd to reports!

Interesting. Thanks for posting!

What difference do you see when switching between DSH5 and DSH7? Can it have something to do with the material on the dashboard? The Alcantara was removed at some point for example.

Do we by the way have anyone in here who have taken delivery of a MI03 car? If so, any difference?

What difference do you see when switching between DSH5 and DSH7? Can it have something to do with the material on the dashboard? The Alcantara was removed at some point for example.
DSH5:
compositor

DSH7:
compositor

Illustration of the new DSHG is at the moment the same as DSH5

• Informative
Reactions: evster
Hmm, mine did not change (delivery on may, 11th). However, I am now able to change MI01 into MI03 in the design-view URL. that didn't work a few weeks ago (returned empty response), now it generates a PDF that is identical to MI01.

So whatever the change is, it doesn't look like it has anything to do with a changed design somewhere.

Meanwhile my car has changed to MI03 as well! My car is already in Tilburg and waiting for delivery in 48 hours