Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Mud/Splash Guards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep - the winter tire set for 19’s were in stock around 3pm yesterday. They sold out quickly again.

Ended up not buying them, as not sure when I would receive them and at least in Cleveland very little snow this year. Will get them next season and hopefully more choices then.
Such BS, too. They haven't delivered a single set. I confirmed this with several service centers. I ordered mine December 6, the first day they were available. Tesla... good grief.

They must be delivering as there would be reason to be in and out of stock. The price was actually quite competitive and I would have went with that option had it been available when I 'wintered up'. I ended up with Replika 241 19" rims and Michelin X-ICE with Tesla TPMS. About $ 500 for the setup less than the Tempest but love the X-Ice. I guess the upside of my config is that if I damage a rim, they are relatively inexpensive and available at about $ 250/rim. All in Canadian dollars of course.

Reactions: DBV1
They must be delivering as there would be reason to be in and out of stock. The price was actually quite competitive and I would have went with that option had it been available when I 'wintered up'. I ended up with Replika 241 19" rims and Michelin X-ICE with Tesla TPMS. About $ 500 for the setup less than the Tempest but love the X-Ice. I guess the upside of my config is that if I damage a rim, they are relatively inexpensive and available at about $ 250/rim. All in Canadian dollars of course.

Well, I've called a bunch of service centers in the Seattle area, and they haven't delivered any. They can't even get all the wheels in - let alone the tires, and I have a friend in Bellevue who ordered the second they were available, and he is in the same boat as me. Nobody has reported getting any installed, so I'm going to go with... they don't have any. PROVE ME WRONG, GUYS! DO IT!

The tooling for the V2 flaps is complete and production has begun! (Rears I these pics.)

Now with the milling process I just sit back and wait while the machines do the work. All flaps will now be identically cut. As soon as the remaining hardware comes in I will begin shipments! (Should be any day from mid to end of this week according to McMaster Carr).

PXL_20220117_063435889.jpg

Here are two stacked showing how tight the tolerances are:
PXL_20220117_071317757.jpg
PXL_20220117_071349036.jpg

PXL_20220117_071406294.jpg

Much less waste now too:
PXL_20220117_071535406.jpg