Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Mud/Splash Guards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rears don't require drilling, fronts require one hole. He hasn't had time to finalize the "no drill" version yet is my understanding.
This. I don't have a car to do the no drill. But I'm 100% sure I can do it if I had a car to template with.

So fronts require 1 extra hole in the black plastic fender liner, rears require no drilling and mount in factory location.

Edit: snow has about 85% melted. So I will be shipping a lot of flaps tomorrow. Will notify individually with tracking info.

Does anyone have any idea of how much clearance there needs to be between the bottom of a mudflap and the ground for this to work while in the low suspension setting? It seems that the more clearance will result in less protection for the car body, but what would the minimum clearance be where the flap is not always hitting the ground? Or is there such a thing?

Does anyone have any idea of how much clearance there needs to be between the bottom of a mudflap and the ground for this to work while in the low suspension setting? It seems that the more clearance will result in less protection for the car body, but what would the minimum clearance be where the flap is not always hitting the ground? Or is there such a thing?
I'll let you know in a few (weeks? months?) after I stop hearing scraping noises. :)

Batch 1 Update:
1644275404031.png

I think the fender contours would be off a bit and the mounting locations possibly different.
totally different mounting locations. there are lots of pre refresh options on Amazon and eBay that clip right on

Thanks both of y'all. Yea, the ebay options look mainly from China and would take too long so might have to chance it on some of the amazon ones. Reviews don't seem great on most of the options I found, but hopefully will work.