Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Mud/Splash Guards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Annnnnnd the hardware was delayed by a day.
SmartSelect_20220228-214155_Samsung Internet.jpg

Materials are here. Will start bulk production soon. As usual once the flaps are cut I’ll DM you individually on the list for payment/shipping/textured side in/out preference.

In the interim, enjoy this short video showing how they are made:

@jebinc ‘s front flaps:

Great work, I think we can all tell you have put a lot of heart and soul into these.
Excited to hopefully be put on one of the future production runs for my Model S!

Materials are here. Will start bulk production soon. As usual once the flaps are cut I’ll DM you individually on the list for payment/shipping/textured side in/out preference.

@jebinc ‘s front flaps:

@jebinc ‘s front flaps:

Hello-
Please message me as I can’t seem to be able to message you- I have a 2022 and would like to see about some mud flaps. Thank you!

Has anyone installed these mud flaps from TSportline. Pictures? They have an interesting shape.
Did anyone end up trying these? They have pics and installation instructions now and are made in the USA. I think they don’t require a drill either, which is nice.

• Disagree
Reactions: scrapps
So, @DBV1 Please tell us what you disagree with?

1) Held on with tape
2) Provide little to no protection
3) are outrageously priced

Just downvoting and running does not help the community understand your disagreement.

My question was if anyone has tried those yet.

The front flaps are actually using factory push pin, which is the same way Tesla front flaps are installed, so they are not just held on by tape. I would actually prefer not to drill holes.

They are priced high, but so is my Tesla and I think the carbon gloss would look great on my white car, as long as they offer good protection.

Just was asking for user experiences good or bad, like the Tesla mud flaps. :)

Reactions: Gpa9504 and jebinc
Did anyone end up trying these? They have pics and installation instructions now and are made in the USA. I think they don’t require a drill either, which is nice.
I think the TS' product LOOKS nicer, even though Im a CF wh0re.

I can't support Tsportline - I'm all for running a profitable business, but these flaps are likely $10/corner, imported by the pallet from china - hence the backorder.

Not sure why someone offering their service or product would willingly give away their proprietary design...

Then they should delete all pictures here :D
I gonna follow the design here and combine the tesla oem mounting (based on the manual), and open source it to the community

Hopefully to use the existing holes to secure it without any drilling, maybe need to make new plastic pin to replace the original one