Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh SiriusXM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the refresh Model S, SiriusXM was finally activated in version 2021.32.10 last night. However, I haven't found the radio's ID number needed to activate my service. Does anyone know where it is found, or did Tesla just implement to internet version of the service, which incurs an additional fee to SiriusXM? One benefit is SiriusXM works where there's limited cell coverage, IF receiving from the satellites, which my previous Models S and X did.

I’ve had my Model S for one week and had the same question about the SiriusXM ESN. I just went into the garage to try the proposed fix, but now I don’t even see a SiriusXM button. It was there when I drove it an hour ago!!! Any thoughts?

I have the same issue, I asked Tesla about it and they told me to call SiriusXM who has not idea how to help me since they can't see the radio ID. Its also odd the unit says something about the trial expiring in Nov of 20 which is odd since my car was not even built until Jan of 22.