Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S refreshed (Hopefully New taillights ) exchange

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone wants to exchange their order with mine. I ordered in mid Nov RN1160 which is expected to be delivered in somewhere around April (hopefully with new taillights according to the rumors)

Wondering anyone would like to exchange their order with mine (someone who is willing to delay their delivery for the new taillights). I would like to pickup the model S sooner instead of waiting for new taillights. Just hoping someone out there patient enough, willing to wait a little more for the new taillights (Not guaranteed though.)

My Model S config - White/black interior/19inch tempest wheel/No FSD

Not looking for Plaid!

The rumors I read indicated it was a likely refresh for Europe first, because the major change requiring taillight redesign was the revised large CCS connector charging door, which is part of the taillight design. While likely this will eventually also include US, it is unlikely to be next year. Also, I don't think they would be refreshing the refresh next year. Hey, good luck on your quest nonetheless. Their will definitely be some changes next year to the S, as there always are.