Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sweet! I'm thinking of putting the extra 35k down to upgrade as i can always downgrade back down to a "regular" 300mi S if i want to because i am reservation #5069. i would love to get my S sooner. cant wait.

sweet! I'm thinking of putting the extra 35k down to upgrade as i can always downgrade back down to a "regular" 300mi S if i want to because i am reservation #5069. i would love to get my S sooner. cant wait.
Don't bank on that. There hasn't been anything said about what happens to your slot in line if you choose to drop your Sig and go non-Sig. I'm guessing they'll have to address the problem once the option pricing comes out and a few people drop Sigs and go with a lower cost model.

You can have mine. I'll downgrade to a production model if they don't offer more colors for signature cars. The 4 colors they have are a joke.

yes i agree that 4 colors is ridiculous but we cant know for sure until tesla releases all the pricing and options... what do the sigs have that the 300mi S's don't? i mean all i know is that youll get the car sooner, get the color red as an option (which i will not even get), sport edition (which will come with all the ranges anyway) standard?, thats all i think. not much but maybe since its "loaded" already, it will be about the same price as a fully loaded 300mi range...and you will get it sooner. hopefully pricing and options will be released before all the sigs are gone.

o and does anyone know who has reservation #1, 2 and 3? just curious.

what do the sigs have that the 300mi S's don't? i mean all i know is that youll get the car sooner, get the color red as an option (which i will not even get), sport edition (which will come with all the ranges anyway) standard?
As far as I know, the only distinctive Sig features are (a) availability of the Signature Red color, (b) the word "Signature" on several points of the car, and (c) earliest delivery.

I don't think all of the Signature spots are taken but you can always call Tesla and ask.

As far as I know, the only distinctive Sig features are (a) availability of the Signature Red color, (b) the word "Signature" on several points of the car, and (c) earliest delivery.

Way back when (2009) when I put my deposit down I was told that the Signature would have a unique set of options that couldn't be replicated through the general production run. Of course that was 2 years ago so who knows what they're planning. It may just be what you said.