Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we`ve gone from #3251 to 3305 in two days? 27 a day? Reservations seem to be picking up pace in Europe....

Highest reported number two days ago were 3273, so 32 in the two days following. 3251 was also reported two days ago, probably the difference is morning/evening. So my take is 32 in two days or 54 in three. Averaging about 17 per day.

3144 was reported 10 days ago, that is 16.1 per day. Seems consisting.

So currently the reservations seem to be running at a yearly rate of around 6000.

P-reservations will then be up to around 5000 before the first cars are delivered here.

Highest reported number two days ago were 3273, so 32 in the two days following. 3251 was also reported two days ago, probably the difference is morning/evening. So my take is 32 in two days or 54 in three. Averaging about 17 per day.

So currently the reservations seem to be running at a yearly rate of around 6000.

P-reservations will then be up to around 5000 before the first cars are delivered here.

Ok. That seems more sensible. 27 a day was just too much, as it has been about 8-12 since mid february. Either way it seems as the pace is picking up.

17 per day is a very interesting figure, because it corresponds to the present production capacity of 500/month. And this is Europe only, right? Very good news for Tesla if this is a long term figure...

RN324534 was 3/15
RN350126 was 4/3

i saw RN395400 over at tesla forums from around 3/20

so numbers aren't even in an ascending sequence?

guenst
| MARCH 27, 2013this week the status of my 40kwh Model S changed "order sent to factory" to "factory is building your Model S". Reservation Confirmation Number
RN395400
Reservation done one week ago. Paper work signed over weekend for the order

RN324534 was 3/15
RN350126 was 4/3

i saw RN395400 over at tesla forums from around 3/20

so numbers aren't even in an ascending sequence?

guenst
| MARCH 27, 2013this week the status of my 40kwh Model S changed "order sent to factory" to "factory is building your Model S". Reservation Confirmation Number
RN395400
Reservation done one week ago. Paper work signed over weekend for the order

RN's have always been useless from what I remember. They are probably decodeable but the production number was straight forward and so nobody was gathering RN's for analysis.

To decode them we probably want the location of the customer and order date, along with a large sample distributed around the world.

I'd assume the number contains a region or store number, possibly a date code and then an incrementing unique number. But the only hope for decoding them would be to gather a sample along with identifying info from customers.

RN's have always been useless from what I remember. They are probably decodeable but the production number was straight forward and so nobody was gathering RN's for analysis.

To decode them we probably want the location of the customer and order date, along with a large sample distributed around the world.

I'd assume the number contains a region or store number, possibly a date code and then an incrementing unique number. But the only hope for decoding them would be to gather a sample along with identifying info from customers.

I hope they can't mess with the VIN's!!!!

Order Confirmation Number: RN423726

Order place 4/5/13 @ 8pm EST.

Model S, 85KWh, blue (considering change to dark gray), leather, panoramic roof, air suspension, tech package, parcel shelf.

Hope I get it before June 10.

-sc

Last edited: