Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservations

AccidentalM3

May 26, 2021
Arizona
Hi,

I have two Model S reservations in place that I created nearly two months ago. Long story short, I placed $100 reservations on a Model 3 Performance, a Tri-Motor Cybertruck, and two Plaid Model S vehicles during a manic episode. I ended up going through and purchasing the Model 3 however I don't want the Model S's.

Is there any way to transfer the reservations to someone who wants earlier delivery?

Thank you!

Jpandes

May 3, 2021
Redwood City, Ca
I also have a reservation for a an MS Long Range. I ended up finding a deal on a 2017 P100D. I will just hang on to the reservation until it's closer to the delivery date and sell it to get my $100 bucks back. I figure that someone will want it, skip the wait...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC