Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S REST API

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I'm still working on a tool to monitor my Tesla (all kinds of stats and possibilities -- if someone is interested in having a look at it, just let me know). However, I can login anymore :( The cookies are still working, but loging in through Portal with the cookies set to user_session and user_session[password]. I keep getting an http 500 error. It used to work and as far as I know my code hasn't changed :)

So am I missing a change in the API or the login that is no longer supported? When I enter my login and password on the my tesla site it works fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated as my cookes are about to expire and then I'm stuck :(

boris

Can anyone with 6.2 firmware confirm if there is a new charge field if the charge_state data called "trip_charging"? If so, any ideas what it refers to?

I can confirm it is there, and that it is currently "null" for me. I suspect it is used when Supercharging, having something to do with when to alert you that you've charge enough for your trip to get you to your destination or the next SC.

I've got two Model S's tied to an account and would like to record their data using the streaming.js, but even the latest github clone got logged in. Any help would be appreciated?

It doesn't currently support more than one car but that can be added fairly easily if it's working for you on your first car. You would have to run streaming.js twice and have two separate databases for the log data. It was unclear from your post if you have it logging properly for one car. PM me if you are willing to help code or test as I don't have two cars myself to test against.