Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Review Master List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally Posted by Loganss - Latest compiled list. Can a mod update the OP with this?

[List of first drive reviews/impressions from news outlets:]

[List of detailed first drive reviews/impressions from TMC users:]
Todd Burch | gg_wants_a_tesla | Zextraterrestrial | Derek M | Trnsl8r | spatterso911 1 | spatterso911 2 | spatterso911 3 | capt601 | DrComputer | gjamrok | Silenus136 | AnOutsider | jbherman | westcoast | SoCalGuy | Francis Lau 1 | Francis Lau 2 | FlasherZ | Odenator | Discoducky | ian201 | jasonhi | EarlyAdopter | Vegi | 100thMonkey | olanmills Mycroft | BriansTesla | sandwood | teslasguy | kendallpb | dflye | Andrew Wolfe | BS Mann | johndoe74 | gjunky | kishdude | ADN_ModelS | AndyM | MikeK | wycolo | vfx | J in MN

I updated the review list with the edit points in red. I am also going to create a thread just to update this list since nobody has been copying this back to the start of this thread for new arrivals. If that leads to a moderator merging the threads with this at the beginning, that is fine as well :)

Dates are added, but it's a mess formatting wise. I killed the Loganss quote so you can edit the post with "Reply with Quote". I can copy and paste changes back to the first post as needed.

If you have a personal review, or news story you want added just post a link.

Last edited:
Until this gets merged back to the Model S Review thread, keep comments in this thread about the formatting or content of this list as opposed to discussing the reviews. The main thread can continue for discussion. If the mods decide to keep this thread separate it will keep things cleaner.

Testing...

• Some Review
  • Some other review

1. January
    • Some Review
    • Some other review
  2. February
    • February review 1
    • Feb review 2
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August

Interesting bug in the forum software. Nested bullets get converted to numbers. (The red entries should be bullets not numbers.)

Testing workaround...
  1. January
    • Some Review
    • Some other review
  2. February
    • February review 1
    • Feb review 2
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August

Lame: quote wrappers don't workaround the issue.

You could try one of these styles if you like, CapOpp:
  1. January
    • Some Review
    • Some other review
  2. February
    • February review 1
    • Feb review 2
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August

Last edited:
Testing...

• Some Review
  • Some other review

1. January
    • Some Review
    • Some other review
  2. February
    • February review 1
    • Feb review 2
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August

Interesting bug in the forum software. Nested bullets get converted to numbers. (The red entries should be bullets not numbers.)

Testing workaround...
  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August

Lame: quote wrappers don't workaround the issue.

haha.. will it matter? I'll start clicking on stories and note the date next to the link. Regardless of the formatting, that info needs to be gathered.

Original post edited with dates (not formatted) and I unquoted it so you can get the source with "Reply with Quote". If anyone wants to tinker they can. I can copy back into the original as changes are suggested. For now I gotta bolt, but if nobody has it reformatted I'll get back to it tomorrow maybe.