Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S road sightings in Hong Kong

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Think it's a sig red. Just drove past it near IFC. Anyone here?

View attachment 57270View attachment 57271Thursday going into Central CT110. Looked huge - but all other look huge from an arse-dragging roadster…
Saw EW3221 today near the GPO. Driver gave me a friendly wave. Either of these TMC members?

I think we should have our Internet names printed on A4 and stick to some parts of the car so that each car can be matched to its owner.

Shanghai Hong Qiao Airport

I know that China is not Hong Kong, but couldn't resist. This 85 parked in Shanghai Hong Qiao Airport. Registration plates sitting on the dashboard. Anyone able to decipher the plates? They look like Government plates.

Attachments

• Tesla Model S Shanghai.jpg
    Tesla Model S Shanghai.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 739
  • Tesla Model S Shanghai 2.jpg
    Tesla Model S Shanghai 2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 728
That is Temporary plate in Shanghai. Because due to number of vehicle in shanghai is too many. That's why they might not able to get the full license plate. ( According to my friends who is working in shanghai area long time) or the owner just took delivery for a week

I was walking down some very small streets in Fanling (in remote NT) on Saturday and see out of the corner of my eye a black Tesla starting to park on another side street. I walk up to the car and see it is a "85" model with 19" wheels. Inside there is a very excited young lady in the back seat explaining to the driver how to use the rear parking camera.

She gets out of the car and I ask her how she likes it. She responds, "this is my second Model S". At that point I knew I had met a TMC celebrity.

This was Waidy's sister! She had taken delivery two days before.

We talked a bit about getting superchargers in the New Territories and then went on our way.

Was having dinner at QRE last night. When I arrived at the superchargers, there was a red sig (SW8xxx) with grey turbine parked at the bottom one (Also with a scratch on the front left rim like mine). Then when I left, the red sig was still there, but another brown with silver turbine was charging with a lady driver still inside.

Last edited: