Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Roof Rack : Get ready for Ski Season!

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
The Model S is gone and unfortunately this rack doesn’t fit the Model 3 so it needs to go (and be replaced). Used for two cycling seasons and in very good shape with all original parts.

If memory serves, it was $550 new from Tesla so how about half-price @ $275.

Thanks.

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
If you don’t sell by early December, I have a quick work trip to Chicago area and could pick up before the snow starts to stick.
Sounds good although I might be able to deliver to Saugatuck or St Joseph sooner if you’d be able to pick it up from there....

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
Not sure why the PM isn’t working...but, yes, I’ll ship but must be at your expense as I’m already below my minimum on the rack. Will try to PM you. Thanks.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC