Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S S75D for sale, VIC.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I'm helping my old man sell his 2017 delivery (Dec 2016 build) Model S 75D. It's in perfect condition, 75,000km, full tan Nappa leather interior (after this cars were built with plastic seats), full alcantara headliner, solid roof, AP2 and enhanced autopilot, with smart summon, auto parking and navigate on autopilot. Upgradable to full self driving. Single owner car, always looked after. The car also has unlimited supercharging for life.
20230121_181306.jpg
20230121_181543.jpg
20230121_181531.jpg
He's looking for around $83k.

Hello
Is this car still for sale?
Peter
Hi Peter, yes it is.
Hi As I look around at the available secondhandTeslas I am surprised at the very wide range of asking prices for used cars with a wide range of k's. I have just joined TOCA and will go to the local open day in March as well as spending the weekend at Fully Charged the weekend before. It is going to take a while before I decide what I will do about an EV, other than being sure I will get one.

Hello
Is this car still for sale?
Peter

Hi As I look around at the available secondhandTeslas I am surprised at the very wide range of asking prices for used cars with a wide range of k's. I have just joined TOCA and will go to the local open day in March as well as spending the weekend at Fully Charged the weekend before. It is going to take a while before I decide what I will do about an EV, other than being sure I will get one.
No problems, if you've got any questions, I'm happy to answer them. I haven't put this one on carsales yet, as we're waiting on delivery of a new car, but currently I believe this is the cheapest updated Model S S75D in Australia, with AP2 hardware, which means it can be fully upgraded to full self driving if the purchaser wishes to do so. There is a similar S75D listed for slightly less money, but it is an older AP1 car and is not upgradable (and doesn't have enhanced autopilot).

I've dropped the price to $68k, if it doesn't sell, we'll be trading it in this week.

Currently the car is priced at about $10k below the 75D average, and is the cheapest low mileage car in Australia. The car itself is perfect, the battery has minimal degradation (90% charge is 407km). It's factory uncorked so it's extremely fast (0-100kmh in low 4 seconds).

I've dropped the price to $68k, if it doesn't sell, we'll be trading it in this week.

Currently the car is priced at about $10k below the 75D average, and is the cheapest low mileage car in Australia. The car itself is perfect, the battery has minimal degradation (90% charge is 407km). It's factory uncorked so it's extremely fast (0-100kmh in low 4 seconds).

It's a beautiful car. I can't believe it hasn't sold. And it has a parcel shelf :p :p

A 75D 90% charged has a charge range remaining of around 325km. I think you have it on that other setting that doesn’t reflect real world driving.

Unfortunately very few Model S's are selling, up over 90 now available on carsales, never been this high. This is because of the pricing structure between the 3/Y and the S/X and it's destroying the resale value
My observation and recent experience is that a model S that advertises from day 1 with a genuine price sells relatively quickly. The market does not seem to respond well to cars that start too high and continually price drop. Its all laid bare to see on carsales. I do agree though that tesla have not looked after their S and X owners with the narrowing price difference.

Reactions: johnchidgey