Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Select your colour:

• Grey

Votes: 138 15.4%
  • Black

Votes: 123 13.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 56 6.2%
  • White

Votes: 78 8.7%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 102 11.3%
  • Multi coat Red

Votes: 132 14.7%
  • Signature Red

Votes: 48 5.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 141 15.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Green

Votes: 42 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since I saw one of these in real life I have wanted a car like this! Do it Tesla!

harlequin golf.jpg

Talk about 'REAL' color!

As one of the agitators for systematic pics like this, thanks very much GeorgeB!

My remaining suggestion: continue to work on innovative ways to integrate these photos right up front into the design studio.

My wife and I are convinced that it remains a major obstacle for prospective buyers, even before they become reservation holders, that they can't get a 'warm and fuzzy' feeling about making choices on the web.

We think that's probably still true in the awesome stores as well.

So when people are 'playing around' with the design studio, and getting to know Tesla and thinking about taking the plunge, they should be overwhelmed with options for seeing their chosen car outside in different light conditions.

Thanks again!

View attachment 9389

Thank You.
I think graphite and some fresh color would look gorgeous.
Sort of like the Aston Martins have.
Green (literally) will come back big time, lime is already there, and the current official color option evokes too little value IMHO.
Daimler has a new color called "alubeam", which looks like a mixture of alu,chrome,graphite and duotone.Breathtaking.
Would fit a sleek design like the Model S too, and looks UPSCALE enough for Rodeo drive :)
View attachment 9386

Trying to appear conservative in this innovation field is one thing, but missing the right color language for getting that point across self confident another.
The current lineup is only 30% complete IMHO.They miss the special,characteristic colorpalette, except some 2-3 great choices.

Also, Teslas Brown is kinda weak and lame-
how about this one, deep, rich, expensive- oops it´s "just" a BMW X1:
View attachment 9387

If an X1 looks more expensive colorwise as a Model S, then something is wrong.

Heck, the Model S could even dare some matte black look:
View attachment 9388

The possibilities are there but what´s there looks a bit paralyzed, too generic and uninspired for being the new kid one the block, no?

look again, fresh color as can be for the slim and elegant Model S:
Backstreet-Racer-550Four-THUMB.jpg