Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Select your colour:

• Grey

Votes: 138 15.4%
  • Black

Votes: 123 13.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 56 6.2%
  • White

Votes: 78 8.7%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 102 11.3%
  • Multi coat Red

Votes: 132 14.7%
  • Signature Red

Votes: 48 5.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 141 15.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Green

Votes: 42 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Plate.jpg

It is a stunning color.

There were created dedicated threads for each Model S colour including Picasa photo album with colour poll. Somebody merged all the threads, including the poll here. I know people were asking for dedicated colour threads. Why was it all merged here?

They were moved here because that is the purpose of this thread
Model S Shows Its True Colors (Photos)

keeps in all in once place instead of 9 different threads for the colors.

I integrated the Picasa photo album into the wiki post. I also updated those large images and updated the Flickr link because the link wasn't working.
The advantages of this Picasa album:
- the album is not hosted on any private website
- it's on a separate email so anyone on TMC forum can later administer the album
- everybody with Picasa account can upload images
- you can follow the album and get notified when new photos are added
- you can embed slideshow for your website, blog, Myspace, etc.

Last edited:
Hello from Germany,
I am waiting for my delivery. will probably be in September or October of this year. Here's my question: Has anyone dared to chose grey exterior with tan leather/gloss wood interior yet? it is daring, but it might be very avantgarde. If so, can you please post a picture with doors open?
Thanks and cheers, Martin

Hello from Germany,
I am waiting for my delivery. will probably be in September or October of this year. Here's my question: Has anyone dared to chose grey exterior with tan leather/gloss wood interior yet? it is daring, but it might be very avantgarde. If so, can you please post a picture with doors open?
Thanks and cheers, Martin

Martin, that's a very beautiful configuration, I'm sure many people (like me) ordered that combination. I don't have a photo with the door open, but in this one you can see the tan leather color from the outside through the window. I'll try to take some pictures with the door open and the dash in view, and post them here later.

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Couple of pics added with the doors open (not the best quality, dirty iPad lens).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Martin, that's a very beautiful configuration, I'm sure many people (like me) ordered that combination. I don't have a photo with the door open, but in this one you can see the tan leather color from the outside through the window. I'll try to take some pictures with the door open and the dash in view, and post them here later.
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Added to the album here and here. I like the combination grey/tan leather but are you not afraid that the tan leather will show more dirt?

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Added to the album here and here. I like the combination grey/tan leather but are you not afraid that the tan leather will show more dirt?

I does show dirt more, so you will have to be a little more careful. But I expect you would be able to clean spots in most cases.

Btw. I'm surprised blue is the most popular color according to the poll so far. I see several Teslas on the road every day, here in the Bay Area, but most are black, white, signature red or grey.

Last edited:
hello Mulder1231,

thank you so much for those pictures. That is exactly (!) what I was looking for! Helped me tremendously.
God, it's beautiful! Exactly how I immagined. A bit "Aston-Martin"-like. Very cool. So that's settled. Can't wait now!
Cheers, Martin

interior shots from get amped Germany

Here are some interior shots of those Model S cars that could be seen at the get amped tour in Germany

- - - Updated - - -

And here's an external shot of the grey Model S in Hamburg/Germany

Attachments

• IMG_0001_3.jpg
    IMG_0001_3.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 5,267
  • IMG_0002_5.jpg
    IMG_0002_5.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_0003_5.jpg
    IMG_0003_5.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 2,050
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 2,030
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 2,017
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 2,006
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 2,048
  • IMG_0005_1.jpg
    IMG_0005_1.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 2,108
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Added to the album here and here.

- - - Updated - - -

I does show dirt more, so you will have to be a little more careful. But I expect you would be able to clean spots in most cases.

Btw. I'm surprised blue is the most popular color according to the poll so far. I see several Teslas on the road every day, here in the Bay Area, but most are black, white, signature red or grey.
I wish I could see how hard it is to maintain the tan leather clean. Because i like it. I am also surprised that the blue is so popular.

Last edited:
Regarding medved's chart, two observations:
1. I bet the Signature Red %age will precipitously drop in the next year. I'll give 10:1 odds. Any takers?
2. I find the chart confusing because the color names at the left do not match the colors of the bars.