Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S sightings in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you don't happen to work at the Tannery in Kitchener do you mknox?

No, I work in Cambridge. There must be another Blue Model S in the K-W area because I've had a few people come up to me thinking they'd seen me at places that I hadn't been to.

I still have yet to see another Model S in the wild in Ontario (saw lots in California), but I've heard of a Silver and a Sig Red roaming around the Waterloo Region.

Finally! Saw a black (or possibly blue, it was just before sunset) Model S at the Esso/Tim Horton's on Hwy 11 just south of Gravenhurst last night as I was pulling out.

As a sidebar, as I stood in line at the Timmy's, I could see a guy taking cell phone pictures of my car from every angle for quite some time. I would have gone out to talk to him, but I already had 5 minutes invested in the line with 10 to go. Man, is that Tim's ever slow with counter service.

Finally! Saw a black (or possibly blue, it was just before sunset) Model S at the Esso/Tim Horton's on Hwy 11 just south of Gravenhurst last night as I was pulling out.

As a sidebar, as I stood in line at the Timmy's, I could see a guy taking cell phone pictures of my car from every angle for quite some time. I would have gone out to talk to him, but I already had 5 minutes invested in the line with 10 to go. Man, is that Tim's ever slow with counter service.

My wife went through that area around 3pm in our Blue MS but didn't stop, so not us. So many around!

Saw 2 out this weekend! Yesterday around noon there was a white MS on the 400N near Bradford, and today around 4, a blue MS on the 400S around Innisfil (possibly Duckjybe?) Wasn't able to snap a photo since I was driving. My sightings are becoming much more common...

Close but not me. I was still in the Huntsville area. I took a spirited drive up Aspden road on Saturday. I don't get much of a chance to drive roads like that in the city. Wow, the S is in its element on a road like that. It can fly. And when I pulled in to Algonquin Outfitters Bob happened to be outside and was curious about the car so I gave him a quick tour. He mentioned you Spenny818 and your B&b. I should stop by for a token charge some time.

Close but not me. I was still in the Huntsville area. I took a spirited drive up Aspden road on Saturday. I don't get much of a chance to drive roads like that in the city. Wow, the S is in its element on a road like that. It can fly. And when I pulled in to Algonquin Outfitters Bob happened to be outside and was curious about the car so I gave him a quick tour. He mentioned you Spenny818 and your B&b. I should stop by for a token charge some time.

Our door is always open! Just call ahead if you would like to stop by. I have yet to experience a P85...:wink:

Second "in the wild" sighting for me today. I think I saw my car's twin (same color and wheels, anyway) in the Yonge/Eglinton underground garage where I had a meeting. I was parked just around the corner from it, and spotted it on my way to the elevator. It had "Green" plates (mine does not).

This is getting too easy...
photo.JPG