Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S sightings in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted @wolfpet on the 407 Eastbound this morning in Mississauga/Brampton... hard to miss the flat black plasti dip Tesla!
What's the correct etiquette when passing another Tesla? A quick flash of the high beams?

I rarely passed any other Model S's but I passed one by my home (Scarborough) yesterday and another one today by my office (Yonge & Finch)

What's the correct etiquette when passing another Tesla? A quick flash of the high beams?

I rarely passed any other Model S's but I passed one by my home (Scarborough) yesterday and another one today by my office (Yonge & Finch)

I think a flash or a wave is common, but to be honest I am seeing so many now that I often don't acknowledge at all any more.

There was a time when we Tesla drives would give each other a wave. That has gone by the wayside as there are now so many Teslas on the road.
Because they are no longer "unicorns". As a former Corvette owner, there was the "Vette Wave", which never went away. With millions of Teslas on the road, most owners see them as "just a car", I suppose.