TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S Signature 85, extended warranty, only 22,400 miles, Asking $66,120

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by gregb, Dec 19, 2016.

1. gregb

gregb New Member

Excellent condition 2012 Model S 85 Signature Series in Signature Red exterior and Signature white interior. I am the sole and single owner and the car was garage-kept since I took delivery of it mid October 2012. I recently purchased the (transferable) extended warranty that keeps this car worry-free until October of 2020 or about 72,000 miles, whichever comes first.

* All signature-series options including technology package and upgraded sound studio package (Signature series predates Autopilot hardware so that's not included).
    * Like all sig-series, it's rear-wheel drive. It is *not* the performance model.
    * 85 kWh battery that's virtually never been fully discharged and it has ~230 miles of range on it in daily range mode (more when charged for a trip)... the same as when I bought it.
    * Panoramic roof, 19" wheels, adjustable air suspension that goes up or down based on geofenced locations.
    * Glossy obeche wood interior
    * Legal HOV lane stickers
    * New tires, some scratches on the wheel rims.
    * Twin chargers including supercharger hardware, free long-distance super-charging provided by Tesla on their terms, includes all the original charging cables and adapters.

This has been an amazing car for me and I look forward to finding a new home for it! Available for pickup in Los Altos, CA

$66,120

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Attached Files: