TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S signature waiting list

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by Johan, Jul 23, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Johan

Johan Funds for M3 secured. Contingent on wife aproval.

Today I put myself on the waiting list to upgrade to signature, should a spot open up (otherwise Europe P 553). My rep could not (would not?) tell me how many were on this list. Anyone heard anything about that???

2. Texla

Texla Member

3. Cobos

Cobos S60 Owner since 2013 - sold, S85D owner since 2017

The EU Signature list has 500 spots. And supposedly they have been sold out for a few months hence I'm guessing there are 500 now on that list. If on the other hand you mean how many on the waiting list to be upgraded to sig I have no idea.

Cobso

4. Johan

Johan Funds for M3 secured. Contingent on wife aproval.

Yes, that's what I meant. I spoke to another rep. in England and she said "I don't have the exact numbers but I can assure you that since we opened the waiting list only 2.5 weeks ago (at the time when I put myself on the list) it's not a lot of people on it". So I'm hopeful that I'll get a chance to upgrade to Sig. If I will do it though is another questions, depends on some unknowns to me: Norwegian pricing, snow/ice performance, cargo space (will double stroller folded fit???), Chademo support or not, what exactly is the 3-phase support, will I have had the chance to test drive yet?

5. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

A lot of US slots came open -- almost 300 of 1,000. So, I'm guessing that you'll have pretty good odds of getting off the waiting list.

6. NielsChr

NielsChr Member

Try check your res # I guess its not euro p#553 as thats mine

7. mgemmell

mgemmell Scottish chap

Hi all.

Just to let you know I got my "It's time to build your Model S" notification email today! :)

I'm EU Sig #92. This should be the first one to arrive in Spain as far as I am aware.

So now we just have to decide on colour, perf or normal, tech package, wheels, glass roof....

What's the latest opinion on the best setup people?

Mark