TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S signature waiting list

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by Johan, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Today I put myself on the waiting list to upgrade to signature, should a spot open up (otherwise Europe P 553). My rep could not (would not?) tell me how many were on this list. Anyone heard anything about that???

2. Texla

Texla Member

3. Cobos

Cobos S60 owner since 2013

The EU Signature list has 500 spots. And supposedly they have been sold out for a few months hence I'm guessing there are 500 now on that list. If on the other hand you mean how many on the waiting list to be upgraded to sig I have no idea.

Cobso

4. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Yes, that's what I meant. I spoke to another rep. in England and she said "I don't have the exact numbers but I can assure you that since we opened the waiting list only 2.5 weeks ago (at the time when I put myself on the list) it's not a lot of people on it". So I'm hopeful that I'll get a chance to upgrade to Sig. If I will do it though is another questions, depends on some unknowns to me: Norwegian pricing, snow/ice performance, cargo space (will double stroller folded fit???), Chademo support or not, what exactly is the 3-phase support, will I have had the chance to test drive yet?

5. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

A lot of US slots came open -- almost 300 of 1,000. So, I'm guessing that you'll have pretty good odds of getting off the waiting list.

6. NielsChr

NielsChr Member

Try check your res # I guess its not euro p#553 as thats mine

7. mgemmell

mgemmell Scottish chap

Hi all.

Just to let you know I got my "It's time to build your Model S" notification email today! :)

I'm EU Sig #92. This should be the first one to arrive in Spain as far as I am aware.

So now we just have to decide on colour, perf or normal, tech package, wheels, glass roof....

What's the latest opinion on the best setup people?

Mark