Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Sliding ArmRest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 217
I think when that happens you need to rip apart a good chunk of the center console.

It screws in from underneath if I recall. You could also try popping off the top half of the track that is exposed, screw it back in, then reseat the track.

Never too many questions. My advice is to remove the other armrest, and match the screws.

Fun fact I just watch the video that I sent you and realized it's my friend and neighbor Ammar, I recognized his voice.Small world. :p

I have now saved over $2k by posting my DIY projects. I’ve now replaced my instrument cluster and now this. Thank you all so much

Reactions: mambro and ICUDoc
I know this is an old post but I really like how you can pop out the sliding armrest. Looking underneath the armrest in the pictures above I see the staples holding the vinyl in place. My problem is the drivers side sliding armrest has some worn marks on the "leather". I assume I can pop that side off and take it to an upholstery shop and have them match the beige vinyl? Has anyone done this?